The powerful sound of TMK-VX57 is specially designed for violin, cello, guitar
TMK-VX57 is outstanding in high-SPL applications and is ideal for active stage performances.
Its extended frequency response captures even very details of the performance.
It functions best with high sound levels and the super cardioid polar pattern delivers extremely good channel separation and maximum feedback rejection.
The practical rubberized clip-on mount also ensures a secure hold, protects the instrument and provides very good isolation from physical vibration.
The flexible gooseneck allows it to be optimally positioned relative to the sound source.
The belt-mounted power module operates on either battery (1.5V AA) or phantom power.
- Super ardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear.
- Improving isolation of desired sound source.
- The easy to mount clamp with gooseneck for optimal positioning and protects the instrument's surface.
- Effective built-in pop filter reduces unwanted
- winds or breath noise.
- 6" (1.8 m) cable permanently attached between microphone and power module.
- Model No : VX-57
- Element : Black Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern : Super ardioid
- Frequency Response : 80Hz ~ 20KHz
- Sensitivity : 6mV/pa
- Output Impedance : 200Ω±30%(at 1 KHz)
- Max Input SPL : 70dB（1KHz at 1Pa）
- Power Supply : battery (1.5V AA) or phantom power