General DescriptionTMK-UM387 microphones is extremely versatile condenser microphones for public usage.
This elegant microphone desk stand is easily adjusted in height and angle, thus offering an aesthetic pleasure alternative to goosenecks. The permanently attached cable is brought out at the desk. (Cable length is 3m) TMK-UM387 is internally connected with World-renowned Neutrik for sonic integrity.
TMK-UM387 operates on phantom power.
TMK-UM387 package (with a wood carrying case) will keep the microphone, shockmount, and pop filter safe while storing and traveling. Wind-screen is included.
- TMK-UM387(S) microphone with only cardioid capsule
- TMK-UM387(M) microphone with inter-changeable capsules to provide a choice of. (cardioid, super-cardioid)v
- Designed for quality sound, professional audio. (recording)
- Small-diameter, alternating gooseneck design provides highly flexible positioning.
- Excellents in feedback attenuation due to cardioid pick-up pattern.
- Flat frequency response.
- Low noise and distortion.
- Balanced, symmetrical, very low-impedance out.
- Totally faithful reproduction of the original sound.
- Includes a pop shield.
- Element :Condenser
- Polar Pattern：Cardioid (super cardioid)
- Frequency Response：40Hz-16kHz
- Sensitivity：-34dB±3dB（1dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz）
- Max.Input SPL：130dB（T.H.D≤1% at 1kHz）
- Power Requirements：48V, 2mA
- Pickup angle：120º
- Output impedance：200Ω
- Line Length：3M
- Signal to noise ratio： ≥72dB
- Output Interface：XLR Male
Polar Pattern and Frequency Response