General DescriptionThe dynamic vocal microphone TMK-TK86S with a super-cardioid polar pattern designed for professional sound environment
With the powerful neodymium magnet,
the very light diaphragm with markedly large dimensions transmits
even the finest definition of the voice
and at the same-time provides excellent damping of crosstalk from other sound sources.
The microphone's balance has been improved so that it sits optimally in the hand.
Its super-cardioid polar pattern ensures maximum gain before feedback.
it delivers an impressively balanced and exceptionally powerful sound
Holder and cable(XLR 3m) are included
- Extremely durable vocal/speech microphone.
- Rugged metal body.
- Excellent feedback rejection.
- Very good isolation of handling noise.
- Very high sound pressure handling capability .
- Extremely powerful, well resolved sound.
- Frequency range: 40hz-16000hz
- Sensitivity: 3.3mV/Pa
- Polar pattern: uni-directional
- Pickup angle: 120º
- Maximum SPL: 130dB
- Output impedance: 200Ω
- Output Interface：XLR Male
- Signal to noise ratio: ≥70dB
- dynamic range 110dB
- weight / dimension 315g / 45 x 180
Polar Pattern and Frequency Response