General DescriptionThe dynamic vocal microphone TK78 with
a super-cardioid polar pattern designed for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording.
It is optimised for extremely close mic-ing, it offers a perfectly resolved and powerful sound,
which allows vocalists to stand out even more on loud stages.
it is suitable for variety of requirements.
Holder and cable(XLR 3m) are included
- Treble resonator to expand the high frequency range.
- Special sound holes for a maximum feedback reduction.
- Reduced handling-noise with anti-shock engineering
- Built to withstand extreme sound pressure levels
- Switch design for silent on/off operation, and a corrosion-resistant gold-plated XLRM-type connector.
- Rugged all-metal construction
- Frequency range: 40hz-16000hz
- Sensitivity: -48.dBV/Pa(2.1mV)
- Polar pattern: super-cardioid
- Pickup angle: 105º
- Maximum SPL: 120dB
- Output impedance: 200Ω
- Output Interface：XLR Male
- Signal to noise ratio: ≥70dB
- dynamic range 110dB
- weight / dimension 280g / 51 x 178
Polar Pattern and Frequency Response