General DescriptionTMK-HM72 is a premium quality cardioid hand-held electret condenser microphone with exceptionally smooth frequency response and high sound pressure level capability.
Designed for professional sound reinforcement, broadcasting, and studio recording purpose.
The cardioid polar pattern of HM72 helps to compensate for noise bleed and withstand Plosives (Popping), Flat Frequency Response,
The directionality and the low-frequency roll-off of TMK-HM72 reduce the risk of feedback.
The ”Popping” effect on spoken consonants is substantially reduced by the built-in pop filter, and is even further reduced by the low-frequency roll-off of the microphone.
TMK-HM72 operates on phantom power.
TMK-HM72 package (with a wood carrying case) will keep the microphone, shock-mount, and pop filter safe while storing and traveling.
TMK-HM72 includes Mic-ClipHolder and windscreen.
- Built-in protection from plosive sounds and handling noises
- Low noise and distortion balanced, symmetrical, low-impedance out
- Suitable for speech pickup
- Has a smooth, tailored response for warm, accurate sound
- Much lighter than traditional microphone (173g)
- Frequency range: 40hz-16000hz
- Sensitivity: -30dB
- Polar pattern: Uni-directional
- Pickup angle: 120º
- Maximum SPL: 130dB
- Output impedance: 200Ω
- Power requirement: 48V
- Signal to noise ratio: ≥70dB
- dynamic range 106dB
- weight / dimension 173g / 37 x 255
Polar Pattern and Frequency Response