General DescriptionTMK-CS12 transformer design provides a solid bottom and an extremely fast transient response.
TMK-CS12 has a flat, natural frequency response with excellent protection from RF interference.
TMK-CS12 is extremely well suited for situations where a small unobtrusive but powerful microphone is required.
TMK-CS12 is a state-of-the-art low noise balanced output microphone, providing a wide dynamic range and full frequency response.
TMK-CS12 is designed for broadcasting, live performance, acoustic instruments, theatre, surround and environmental recording usage.
TMK-CS12 is a multi-purpose condenser microphone that operates on phantom power. (12V to 48V depending on mic-amplifier.)
Versatile, durable, and precise, the TMK-CS12 is an outstanding microphone for both live and studio usage.
TMK-CS12 package (with a wood carrying case) will keep the microphone, shock-mount, and pop filter. Be safe while storing or traveling. TMK-CS12 package includes a Mic-Clip Holder and windscreen
- TMK-CS12(S) microphone with only cardioid capsule
- TMK-CS12(M) microphone with inter-changeable capsules to provide a choice of (cardioid, super-cardioid and omni-directional patterns)
- Polar patterns capsules are changeable with (cardioid, super-cardioid and omni-directional patterns)
- Super-cardioid pattern for pick-up speech or music in close range (under 50cm)
- Considerable attenuation of low frequencies
- Emphasis on high frequencies , For severe acoustic conditions
- Flat frequency response. Low noise and distortion
- Balanced, symmetrical, very low-impedance output
- Totally faithful reproduction of the original sound
- Frequency range: 40hz-16000hz
- Sensitivity: -35dB（20mV/Pa）
- Polar pattern: cardioid, super-cardioid, omni-directional
- Pickup angle: 120º [only cardioid]
- Maximum SPL: 130dB
- Output impedance: 200Ω
- Power requirement: 48V
- Signal to noise ratio: ≥72dB
Polar Pattern and Frequency Response